Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When your home or office is damaged, you can not wait until the next morning or the following day because damage begins immediately. From a busted water pipe to an over flowing toilet, SERVPRO of Blount County will be there quickly. Whether it is your business in Maryville or your home in Alcoa, it is essential to contact us as soon as possible. Water damage can spread quickly if not swiftly removed and can lead to mold and other dangerous problems. Mold damage can be hazardous for everyone in your home or office and should be removed as soon as possible. Our highly trained staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including holidays. You can expect an immediate response time, day or night.
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (865) 982-2332
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2180 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Blount County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.